MOC20743 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 8. Apr 2019
- 12. Apr 2019
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
Über diesen Kurs:
This course explains how to implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features and functionality. This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016. This course presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server technologies and skills equivalent to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 credential.
This course is not a product-upgrade course, detailing considerations for migrating and upgrading students’ specific environment to Windows Server 2016. Rather, this course provides updates to students' existing Windows Server knowledge and skills, as they pertain to Windows Server 2016.
Profil der Zielgruppe:
This course is for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment. Additionally, students should have obtained the MCSA credential for Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012, or they should have equivalent knowledge.
- Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing the Directory Services feature
- Implementing AD FS
- Implementing network services
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing software defined networking
- Implementing remote access
- Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V