MOC20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 11. Mär 2019
- 15. Mär 2019
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
Über diesen Kurs:
This course is intended for students who have experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
- Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
- Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Securing Azure Web Applications