MOC20339-2 Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
- 22. Jul 2019
- 26. Jul 2019
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
Über diesen Kurs:
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.
This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
Students should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience before taking this course.
- Introduction to SharePoint 2016
- Introduction to hybrid scenarios for SharePoint 2016
- Designing business continuity management strategies
- Planning and implementing Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service
- Configuring productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Managing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Connecting people
- Planning and configuring web content management
- Planning and configuring Enterprise Content Management
- Planning and configuring business intelligence solutions
- Planning and configuring productivity and collaboration
- Upgrading and migrating to SharePoint 2016