MOC20339-1 Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016
- 17. Jun 2019
- 21. Jun 2019
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
Über diesen Kurs:
This five-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches you how to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that help you optimize your SharePoint deployment.
This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
The course is targeted at experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
Students typically have more than one year of hands-on experience* with planning and maintaining SharePoint and two years’ experience with other core technologies on which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
- Introducing SharePoint 2016
- Designing an information architecture
- Designing a logical architecture
- Designing a physical architecture
- Installing and configuring SharePoint 2016
- Creating web applications and site collections
- Planning and configuring service applications
- Managing users and permissions, and securing content
- Configuring authentication for SharePoint 2016
- Securing a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Managing taxonomy
- Configuring user profiles
- Configuring Enterprise Search
- Monitoring and maintaining a SharePoint 2016 environment