MOC20345-2 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 18. Jun 2018
- 22. Jun 2018
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
- Freie Plätze:
- 10 von 10
Über diesen Kurs:
This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
This course is also intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
- Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
- Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services
- Planning and deploying message transport
- Planning and deploying client access
- Designing and implementing high availability
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Designing messaging security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
- Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment