WS-011T00 Windows Server 2019 Administration
- 27. Sep 2021
- 1. Okt 2021
- 2145,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
This five-day instructor-led course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing identity, networking, storage and compute by using Windows Server 2019, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2019. The course teaches IT professionals the fundamental administration skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2019 in most organizations.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server and are looking for a single five-day course that covers core administration components and technologies in Windows Server 2019. This course also helps server administrators from previous Windows Server versions to update their knowledge and skills related to Windows Server 2019. Additionally, this course can help individuals looking for preparation materials to pass exams related to Windows Server. The course is also to individuals from a service desk role who wish to transition into server maintenance.
- Windows Server Administration Overview
- Identity Services in Windows Server
- Network Infrastructure services in Windows Server
- File Servers and Storage management in Windows Server
- Hyper-V virtualization and containers in Windows Server
- High Availablity in Windows Server
- Disaster recovery in Windows Server
- Windows Server security
- RDS in Windows Server
- Remote access and web services in Windows Server
- Server and performance monitoring in Windows Server
- Upgrade and migration in Windows Server
Dieses Seminar findet täglich von 9:00 – ca. 17:00 Uhr statt.
Im Seminarpreis sind die Seminarunterlagen, die Pausenverpflegung (Kaffee, Tee, kalte Getränke, Kekse, Süßigkeiten) sowie die Mittagsverpflegung enthalten.