MOC10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 8. Mär 2021
- 12. Mär 2021
- 2145,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an Enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697, Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course.
- Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
- Troubleshooting Remote Computers
- Resolving Network Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Troubleshooting User Settings
- Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Resource Access Within a Domain
- Troubleshooting Resource Access for Non Domain Member Clients
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Recovering Data and Operating System
Dieses Seminar findet von täglich 9:00 – ca. 17:00 Uhr statt.
Im Seminarpreis sind die Seminarunterlagen, die Pausenverpflegung (Kaffee, Tee, kalte Getränke, Kekse, Süßigkeiten) sowie die Mittagverpflegung enthalten.