MOC20764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 13. Mai 2019
- 17. Mai 2019
- 1999,00 EUR pro Platz (zzgl. MwSt.)
- Diesen Kurs buchen
Über diesen Kurs:
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additional it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- SQL Server Recovery Models
- Backup of SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data